Start and end at the safari at the coast! The 3 days – 2 nights safari is designed as a short break from the beach to the wild side of life, visiting the fascinating Tsavo East and Tsavo West National Parks.
Pick up early morning from your seaside hotel or the Mombasa Airport and transfer to Tsavo East National Park to arrive for lunch with a short game drive on the way to your accommodation. Afternoon game drives to explore the park further and return to the lodge at dusk for dinner and overnight.
Early morning breakfast game drive en-route as you exit Tsavo East, National Park. Proceed to Tsavo West, arrive for lunch at Ngulia Safari Lodge. After lunch, venture out for the afternoon game drives and also make a stop at a unique enclosure – the Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary. This is a protected area which is home to about 80 black rhinos and is one of the few places where one can view these massive but timid creatures. Return to your lodge at dusk for a well deserved hot shower and dinner.
Early morning game drive which presents you an opportunity to watch the park coming to life on a beautiful morning. Then return to the Lodge for breakfast and check-out. Further game drives as you make your way out of the park heading to Mombasa. Lunch stop at a budget hotel along the way and drop back to your hotel or the airport late afternoon.
Safari Tour Price Includes
- Transport in a customized 4WD safari vehicle with a pop-up roof
- Services of an English-speaking driver-guide
- Accommodation in a mid-range camp/lodge on a full-board basis
- Unlimited supply of bottled drinking water in the safari vehicle
- All park entry fees
- Game drives as listed in the itinerary
- Pick/drop from hotel or airport
- All government taxes and levies
- Items and services of a personal nature
- Tips & gratuities.